This refund policy has been created to illustrate the circumstances when Creative Peppers Inc. will issue a refund and the process involved. By registering for any services with Creative Peppers Inc., you are stating that you have read and accept all of the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy.
- This policy states the process followed by Creative Peppers Inc. and/or a website owned and operated by Creative Peppers Inc. while issuing any refunds.
- This policy does not apply to conduct of companies that Creative Peppers Inc. does not own or control. Any third-party services are exclusive of this policy.
Eligibility for refundCreative Peppers Inc. ensures that every project is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the results as per the agreed Scope and Proposal (RFP). In case you are not happy with the outcome and are already through with the issue resolution discussion, we do process refund requests as per the following conditions. You are entitled to get refund* of the payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- Initial designs are not up to the mark.
- The project has not been started.
- If the dedicated resource (programmer/designer/SEO expert) has not started the project.
- Any Support Services provided are not satisfactory.
- Product received is not working.
- Software provided is not working.
- If we fail to deliver as per the scope after the initial design style is approved and a proportion of work is already completed.
- There is ‘No’ mention of the refund policy in the agreement, the refund amount is at prudence of the service provider.
- Project cancellation within 48 hours of making payment.
- If you decide to cancel dedicate resource contract at any point of time. Calculation will be done on pro rata basis.
- If the provided services are not working, you are also covered with 7 days full money back guarantee.
- You have already approved and signed off the designs mocks. This condition however does not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the original specifications.
- If project is completed and code already set up on the server
- There are delays caused by lack of communication from your end.
- If you haven’t escalated your issue with the dedicated resource, to the assigned project manager and asked for commitments towards discounts for the work loss.
- If the Service period has expired.
- Product or Software has been used.
- The project is not considered annulled if the agreed upon/pending invoices are not settled.
- Creative Peppers Inc. is not bound to refund, if required information for successful completion of the project is not communicated to us in a timely manner.
- If the information provided to Creative Peppers Inc. is incomplete and/or complete information/scope of the project is not provided at the beginning of the project, Creative Peppers Inc. is not bound to maintain its delivery and /or refund commitments.
- Creative Peppers Inc. will not make any compensation for the delay of delivery under any circumstances, unless there is a special agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.