1. Proprietary Rights: As between you and us, we own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Web Site, all the content, other than that which you submit to us pursuant to Section 6 below (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, software, titles, etc.), code, data and materials thereon the look and feel, design and organization of the Web Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Web Site, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. To the extent that we do not own material contained on the Web Site, we have secured a license from the owner or licensor of such material granting us the right to display such content in the manner displayed on the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site does not grant to you ownership of any kind of any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Web Site. To the extent that you have submitted material to us which will be displayed on the Web Site or any portion thereof, you grant to us a free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to display that material on the Web Site until you advise us, in writing, to remove such material from the Web Site.
2. Limited License: You may access, view and use the content on the Web Site on your computer or other device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site at your own risk and for your personal use only. Use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Web Site, are only for your personal use. You may not use the Web Site in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
3. Prohibited Use: Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Web Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Web Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of www.creativepeppers.net or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Web Site. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or made available through the Web Site. (This includes, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any Trademarks (as defined in Section 4 below) or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices.) If you make other use of the Web Site, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use (including, without limitation, for violations of copyright and other applicable laws).
4. Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web Site or on content available through the Web Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Web Site or on or through the Web Site’s services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Site grants, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Web Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site or the Web Site’s services;
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, or that threatens or invites violence, or that is derogatory of others on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability;
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to potential civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right;
- Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component;
- Contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- Constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact; or
- Contain sensitive, proprietary or confidential information about yourself or others.
www.creativepeppers.net will not accept responsibility for any information included in any Submitted Materials created or posted by users. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any and all of your activities and you submit Submitted Materials at your own risk.
7. Prohibited User Conduct: You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from www.creativepeppers.net or its affiliates, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site’s content, materials or services without our prior consent or use, redistribute, reuse, republish, repurpose or otherwise exploit such content or service for any purpose or reason, including without limitation, further commercial or promotional purposes without our prior consent; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site.
9. Linking to the Web Site: You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Web Site, such link shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Web Site. You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Web Site or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site. You agree not to link from any other web site to this Web Site in any manner such that the Web Site, or any page of the Web Site, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Web Site be discontinued, that the link opens in a new browser window, and/or to revoke your right to link to the Web Site from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
11. Orders for Products and Services: We and/or registered members of www.creativepeppers.net (“Members”) may make certain products and services available to visitors, registrants and other Members of the Web Site. You may only order products if, and you hereby represent and warrant that, you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to www.creativepeppers.net or the Member offering such products/services (“Selling Member”). You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download or thereafter. You will not hold www.creativepeppers.net responsible for the actions or inactions of other users, visitors or Members. We are not involved in generating leads or in the actual transactions that may take place between visitors and Members of www.creativepeppers.net. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of offers or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
13. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement: We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that people, who use the Web Site, or the services or features made available thereon, do the same. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Copyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2), named below. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on this Web Site electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, the judicial district covering Austin, TX, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Copyright Agent: www.creativepeppers.net
Address: 595 Round Rock West Dr Ste 304 Round Rock TX 78681
Phone: (737) 222-8988
14. Disclaimer of warranties: The web site, including, without limitation, all services, content, functions and materials provided through the web site, are provided “as is,” “as available,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, playability, display-ability, accuracy, usefulness, correctness, precision, thoroughness, completeness or content or information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and we hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, express and implied. We do not warrant that the web site or the services, content, functions or materials provided through the web site will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. We make no warranty that the web site or provided services will meet users’ requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the web site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. www.creativepeppers.net also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the web site.
We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information provided on the web site at any time and without any prior warning. We will not be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on the web site.
Without limitation of the above in this section, www.creativepeppers.net and its affiliates, suppliers and licensors make no warranties or representations regarding any products or services provided via the web site, and hereby disclaim, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties and representations made in product or services literature, frequently asked questions documents and otherwise on the web site or in correspondence with www.creativepeppers.net or its agents. Any products and services ordered or provided via the web site are provided by www.creativepeppers.net “as is,” except to the extent, if at all, otherwise set forth in a license or sale agreement separately entered into in writing between you and www.creativepeppers.net or its licensor or supplier. Under no circumstances does your use of the web site form any relationship, whether implied or express, with www.creativepeppers.net. www.creativepeppers.net hereby disclaims any such relationship and any liability arising as a result of its use of any content, including, without limitation, messages, comments or contributions, contained on the web site.